Mandala Airlines – Based in Jakarta
Job ID: CA0329163818
Mandala Airlines is excited to offer opportunities for Cabin Crew to join our team based in Jakarta.
Key responsibilities include:
- Remain up to date with and compliant with all flight safety instructions
- Undertake all duties in a safe and professional manner without injury to self or others
- Identify and report workplace safety and environment hazards
- Assisting with first aid requirements
- Coordinate in-flight meal services and onboard sales
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be at least 1.58m tall.
- Over 18 years of age.
- Have a high school education with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- Have a good standard of health and fitness.
- Be able to swim unaided for 50m.
- Preferably have previous experience in hospitality or customer service.
- A desire to work with people.
- Content to work on a 24/7 roster.
In response you will be trained to the highest standards of safety and service delivery. If you are driven by a team spirit and comply with the above we would like to meet you.
If you comply with the above requirements and are interested in a flying career with Mandala Airlines, please complete our online application form.
Download application form here
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.